2. Information Collected
Information you provide directly to HEASLEY&PARTNERS Web Sites. You are not required to provide information about yourself when you visit a HEASLEY&PARTNERS Web Site. HEASLEY&PARTNERS Web Sites may ask you for some or all of the following types of information when you register for certain services, access various content or features, or directly contact the Web Site:
- Contact information, such as name, email address, postal address, phone number, facsimile number, and mobile number;
- User name, password, and password reminder questions and answers;
- Age and date of birth;
- Other demographic information, such as gender, job information, and zip code;
- Information for a public profile, such as your interests and the address of your web site;
- Communications preferences, such as which newsletters you would like to receive;
- Search queries;
- In limited circumstances, payment and identity verification information, such as credit card number, social security number or comparable national identifiers, and driver’s license number where needed for payment or to access a particular service (e.g., contests);
- Contact information about others when you provide information about others or refer a friend to a particular site or service (note: such information is used solely to facilitate the communications requested);
- Information posted in community discussions and other interactive online features;
- Correspondence you send to us; and
- Information collected about you offline (including via facsimile, mail, or in person for sweepstakes entrance forms).
Information we collect automatically on HEASLEY&PARTNERS Websites. HEASLEY&PARTNERS Web Sites may collect certain information automatically, including:
- Your browser type and operating system;
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address, which is the number automatically assigned to your computer whenever you access the Internet and that can sometimes be used to derive your general geographic area;
- Sites you visited before and after visiting a HEASLEY&PARTNERS Web Site;
- Web pages and advertisements you view and links you click on within HEASLEY&PARTNERS Web Sites;
- Unique identifiers, including mobile device identification numbers that can identify the physical location of such devices in accordance with applicable law;
- Information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other technologies;
- Information about your interactions with video content, such as the type of content viewed, and information about your interactions with email messages, such as the links clicked on and whether the messages were opened or forwarded;
- Upon request, your bandwidth speed and information about the software programs installed on your computer; and
- Standard server log information.
Information we obtain from other sources. We may collect information about you from other sources, including through interactive applications (such as mobile devices, third-party services, and embedded video players), from partners, and from commercially available sources (such as data aggregators and public databases). The following are examples of information we may collect from other sources:
- Name, postal address, and telephone number;
- Demographic data, such as age, gender, and income level;
- If you access third-party services (such as Facebook) through a HEASLEY&PARTNERS Web Site, your username and password for those services and other information available about you on those services;
- Your interests and purchase behavior;
- Publicly-observed data, such as activities on blogs, videos, and other online postings; and
- Other navigation data, such as web sites visited and advertisements viewed or clicked on.
Please note that all of the information we collect about you may be combined, including to help us tailor our communications to you and to develop rich online content and services across the HEASLEY&PARTNERS Web Sites.
3. Use of Information
We only use payment and identity verification information, such as credit card numbers, driver’s license numbers, social security numbers, or comparable national identifiers as necessary for completing a particular transaction or fulfilling a service (e.g., paid subscriptions, purchasing products, or awarding prizes to contest winners) or as otherwise required by law.
We generally use other information we collect about you to:
- Fulfill your requests for products, services, and information, including to send you electronic newsletters, authorize a purchase, and complete a transaction that you have requested;
- Enable you to participate in features such as surveys, polls, sweepstakes, and message boards;
- Provide you with special offers and promotional materials on behalf of HEASLEY&PARTNERS Web Sites, companies within our corporate family, and third parties, in accordance with applicable law;
- Analyze the use of HEASLEY&PARTNERS Web Sites and information about visitors to our Web Sites to understand and improve our service offerings;
- Customize the content you see when you visit a HEASLEY&PARTNERS Web Site;
- Develop and provide advertising tailored to your interests, as described in our overview of HEASLEY&PARTNERS;
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities and otherwise in accordance with HEASLEY&PARTNERS’ Terms & Conditions; and
- For any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or pursuant to your consent.
4. Disclosure of Information
HEASLEY&PARTNERS is committed to maintaining your trust and we want you to understand when and with whom we may share information collected about you.
- With your consent. You may be asked to consent to have your contact information shared with third-party business partners so they can contact you about related products and services.
- Authorized third-party service providers. We share your information with third-party vendors who help us with specialized services, including customer support, email and text message deployment, business analytics, marketing, and data processing. These third parties are allowed to use your contact information to help us provide our services and not for any other purpose.
- Sweepstakes, contests, or promotions. When you choose to enter a sweepstakes, contest, or other promotion, and in accordance with the terms and conditions of the promotions, your information may be disclosed to sponsors and third parties who help administer the promotion, including in connection with winner selection and prize fulfillment. Your information also may be disclosed as required by law, such as on a winners list. Also, by entering a promotion, you are agreeing to the official rules that govern that promotion, including allowing the sponsors to use your name, voice, and likeness in advertising and marketing associated with the promotion in accordance with applicable law.
- HEASLEY&PARTNERS Web Sites and other HEASLEY&PARTNERS businesses. HEASLEY&PARTNERS continues to grow and we may share information we collect about you within any current or future Web Sites and with HEASLEY&PARTNERS-affiliated companies, so we can provide you with information about products and services that might interest you.
- Business transfers. We may share your information in connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of a HEASLEY&PARTNERS Web Site, a merger, consolidation, asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
- Legal requirements. We may disclose information about our users, including contact information, to respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process, and other law enforcement measures, and to comply with other legal obligations, such as FCC requirements.
- Protect our Web Sites and users. We may disclose information to protect and defend the legal rights, interests, and safety of HEASLEY&PARTNERS Web Sites, other HEASLEY&PARTNERS companies, and their employees, agents, and contractors (including enforcing our agreements); to protect the safety and security of users of the Web Sites and members of the public; and as otherwise disclosed in our Terms & Conditions.
Please note that we may share information with advertisers. We also may share aggregated or anonymized information with third parties, including to help us develop content and services we hope you will find of interest. This information cannot be used to individually identify you.
5. Your Choices
You can choose to enjoy content and features on HEASLEY&PARTNERS Web Sites without directly providing us with any information about you; however, as described above, some information may automatically be collected or may be requested so you can take advantage of certain features and services offered on HEASLEY&PARTNERS Web Sites.
You can opt out of receiving commercial email or text messages from a particular HEASLEY&PARTNERS Web Site or service by following the instructions contained in any such message. Please note that even if you unsubscribe to commercial messages, we still may need to send you communications relating to your use of the HEASLEY&PARTNERS Web Sites, such as service announcements.
If you choose to share contact information with us, you may have the opportunity to update that information on a HEASLEY&PARTNERS Web Site. You also may update or amend your information by contacting us. If you ask us to shut down your account or delete your information, we will disable your account within a reasonable period of time. Please note that we may need to retain some information about you in order to satisfy our legal and security obligations. For example, some of your information may remain in back-up storage even if you ask us to delete it. In some cases, you may be entitled under local laws to access or object to the processing of information that we hold relating to you.
7. Protection of Information
We are committed to protecting your information. We have adopted commercially reasonable technical, administrative, and physical procedures to help protect your information from loss, misuse, and alteration. Please note that no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We want you to feel confident using HEASLEY&PARTNERS Web Sites but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. Please refer to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission’s web site for information on how to protect yourself from identity theft.
8. Visiting from Outside the United States
HEASLEY&PARTNERS is headquartered in the United States. Please be aware that information you provide to us or we obtain as a result of your use of the HEASLEY&PARTNERS Web Sites may be processed and transferred to the United States and be subject to United States law. The privacy and data protection laws in the United States may not be equivalent to such laws in your country of residence. By using and participating in any HEASLEY&PARTNERS Web Site or providing us with your information, you consent to the collection, transfer, storage, and processing of information to and in the United States.
9. California Visitors
Residents of the State of California may request a list of all third parties to which a HEASLEY&PARTNERS Web Site has disclosed certain information during the preceding year for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and want such a list, please contact us. For all requests, you must put the statement “Your California Privacy Rights” in the body of your request and include the name of the HEASLEY&PARTNERS Web Site with respect to which you are requesting the information, as well as your name, street address, city, state, and zip code. Please note that we will not accept requests via the telephone, mail, or by facsimile, and we are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or that do not have complete information.
10. Privacy Protections for Children
HEASLEY&PARTNERS Web Sites are intended for a general audience and do not knowingly collect or store contact information about children under the age of 13. Some HEASLEY&PARTNERS Web Sites may now or in the future ask for a birth date to ensure that they are not collecting information from children under 13 or to identify when additional steps may need to be taken in connection with information collected from children under 18. In those instances where a HEASLEY&PARTNERS Web Site has actual knowledge that it collects information from children, or offers a service directed toward children, it will comply with applicable laws, including the U.S. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
11. User-Generated Content
15333 N. Pima Road, Ste. 140
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
We are committed to working with you to obtain a fair resolution of any privacy concern.